The McCain Life

Welcome to my everyday blog about my little family and our fun times at Hickam AFB on Oahu, Hawaii. I attempt to blog weekly and I usually share a lot of pictures! Follow my blog by subscribing to keep up to date with everything that is going on in paradise!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

1 More Week

It's crazy to think that 1 week from today we will be in Hawaii. It seems like yesterday it was June and Michael had gotten orders to Hickam and now we're a week away. Tomorrow the movers will come and get all of our stuff, they pack it and carry it down to a moving van so we don't have to do too much work. I'm making lists of stuff that we have so that we can be sure that we get it (some veteran Air Force wife advice I was given). We're also about to pack all of the clothes that we will need this week and that we will have for about a month and a half while we wait for the rest of our stuff to arrive in Hawaii. We won't be getting our stuff until the middle of December (or so they say, it'll probably be longer). We are also very far down on the base housing list so we will be staying in a hotel for possibly a month or longer. We're in for a treat.

This week has been very quiet, just preparing for the movers and the move. We had a little goodbye/21st birthday party for me which was fun. There was even ice cream cake thanks to my best friend here. I also finally got to hangout with one of my Air Force girls that I have known for over a year which was a ton of fun!

Leaving here is going to be sad, but we're going on an adventure. We're going to miss all of our friends dearly but we're so excited for what Hawaii has in store for us!

     
Here's Your Daily Dose of Tony!
~KbM

No comments:

Post a Comment