The McCain Life

Welcome to my everyday blog about my little family and our fun times at Hickam AFB on Oahu, Hawaii. I attempt to blog weekly and I usually share a lot of pictures! Follow my blog by subscribing to keep up to date with everything that is going on in paradise!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sick Days

The past few days I've been sick, I'm pretty sure that it's a sinus infection. Michael had been feeling kinda sick earlier this week, but it seems that he has avoided the infection (lucky duck). Michael has been getting things ready for the Hawaii move and started taking his transition classes onto C17s. I've been trying to get better and watched most of the episodes of Law & Order: SVU. Guess that's what happens when you have lots of free time! Today Michael brought me home some beautiful flowers, I was so happy, it definitely helped me feel better.






I'm lucky to have such a great husband who is taking care of me while I'm sick! Hopefully I'll be better by the weekend so we can go out and have some fun. Otherwise it'll be a video game weekend! Which Michael will love.

-KbM

No comments:

Post a Comment