The McCain Life

Welcome to my everyday blog about my little family and our fun times at Hickam AFB on Oahu, Hawaii. I attempt to blog weekly and I usually share a lot of pictures! Follow my blog by subscribing to keep up to date with everything that is going on in paradise!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Quick Update!

So not much has changed here in Jersey for us. Mike is still in his transition class but he graduates sometime next week (I think). We also have a date for the movers to pack up our stuff and ship it to Hawaii! It also looks like we'll be flying out to Hawaii on November 11, yippie for spending my 21st birthday on a plane! 

This past weekend we were in Ohio for the last time before we move. We got to be a part of my brother's wedding which was a ton of fun for both of us. Now all the Blossom children are married! 

For now it's just counting down until we move, however we have lots of fun planned between now and then. Hanging out with friends, going to Philly, pumpkin patch, Gettysburg, and a few more things! It stinks that we've made a bunch of new friends just in time to move, but we'll keep in touch with them for sure. Mike and I are ready to get to get to Hawaii and get everything moving, I'm especially ready to get a job and get started on school!  

-KbM

My brother Matthew & his new bride Courtney during their first dance.

Michael & I during my brother's wedding reception.

Me & my niece Megan dancing during my brother's wedding reception.

2 comments:

  1. I might have to! Especially because Tony and Michael will be driving me crazy for like 10 hours straight!

    ReplyDelete