The McCain Life

Welcome to my everyday blog about my little family and our fun times at Hickam AFB on Oahu, Hawaii. I attempt to blog weekly and I usually share a lot of pictures! Follow my blog by subscribing to keep up to date with everything that is going on in paradise!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Tony & his Bubbles

At my brother's wedding instead of throwing rice or bird seed as the bride and groom left we blew bubbles at them. It ended up being very cute and mess free, but we had leftover bubbles that we brought home. I had the bright idea to blow some one night earlier this week and Tony LOVED it. It's his new favorite toy, he will actually cry when you stop blowing bubbles. It's quite cute, but can get kinda annoying. I'm not sure what we'll do when we run out of the bubbles we have, we just might have to go and buy some more.

-KbM



No comments:

Post a Comment