The McCain Life

Welcome to my everyday blog about my little family and our fun times at Hickam AFB on Oahu, Hawaii. I attempt to blog weekly and I usually share a lot of pictures! Follow my blog by subscribing to keep up to date with everything that is going on in paradise!

Saturday, April 26, 2014

School Update

Hello All,

No more neglecting this blog, I'm going to try my hardest to update it atleast once a week, maybe once every 2 weeks but it'll all depend on if anything exciting happens. So far it's been a pretty relaxing 2 weeks, I'm used to not working now which is nice, it had been feeling like I was on a long vacation but not anymore! I think the pets all love having me home, especially Eeva.

I haven't been up to too much, just hanging around the house with the pets, hanging out with friends more often then I had been, and I got almost everything figured out for school. I went and talked to an adviser yesterday where we planned out what my school schedule was going to be like. I'll be taking 3-4 classes each term and if I take 4-5 classes each term I could be done with school as early as May 2015. That really surprised me seeing as it's been 2 years since I've been in school, but I'm not complaining.

The pets are all doing pretty well, Tony & Horus have been fighting a lot more then usual but it's pretty easy to stop. As soon as they see me walking towards them they split apart. Eeva has been doing fantastic! She is almost a completely different dog. She's been around people a lot more lately, especially kids. It's quite cute to see how happy and excited she gets when she's around kids.

As for Michael he is back on nights, which he doesn't really like, but he'll be switching back to days in the middle of May so that he can go to ALS. ALS is a leadership class that Airmen take before they become a staff. Mike won't find out until August if he made Staff but we're fairly sure that he made it this time around.

Overall it's been a quiet but fun week. Enjoy the picture below from the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment