The McCain Life

Welcome to my everyday blog about my little family and our fun times at Hickam AFB on Oahu, Hawaii. I attempt to blog weekly and I usually share a lot of pictures! Follow my blog by subscribing to keep up to date with everything that is going on in paradise!

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Craft Fair

Hello All,

Yet another week has gone by, one more week closer to school starting for me & one more week closer to Mike starting ALS. It wasn't too much of a crazy week, just cleaning around the house & doing a few random things here and there. We got rid of cable this week which made me somewhat sad, but atleast it means I'll be able to focus on school when it starts. I also finished reading The Hunger Games series, something I definitely recommend anyone to read.

The mots exciting thing that I did this week was go to the Craft Fair here on Hickam. There were about 30-40 booths set up of different crafts that people were selling. I managed to not buy too many things, however I did buy myself some lunch & two bandanas for Eeva, which look quite cute on her.

The pets have all had a pretty awesome week, Tony & Horus have been up to their usual cat ways and Eeva is still on her well behaved steak. I got her a new bed early last week, she has eaten two of her beds before but this time we made sure she never once chewed it. She absolutely loves it! However she will only lay on it if we put it next to the couch so that she's near us, she has separation anxiety. Speaking of Eeva she has also manged to learn how to get through the pet gate that we have in our living room that keeps her in. This pet gate has a cat door at the bottom so that the cats can get in & out whenever they please, however Eeva has learned how to get small enough to crawl through it...Don't you love pets?


No comments:

Post a Comment